Re: [TowerTalk] Source for 43 ft fiberglass collapsible poles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for 43 ft fiberglass collapsible poles
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 16:56:57 -0700
You will be lucky if they give them away, when I worked for Comcast we had
to dispose of perfectly good ones because giving away would mean that you
are still libel for anything that my go wrong in the future.  I would have
loved to give them away along with perfectly good ladders, but had to have
and file a certificate of disposal.

-Mike