Re: [TowerTalk] HAM-IV Ball Bearings

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HAM-IV Ball Bearings
From: K8RI on TT <k8ri-on-towertalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 21:14:34 -0400
On 6/27/2011 1:18 PM, Richard Solomon wrote:
> Before I take the Rotor apart I would like to have the Ball Bearings on hand.

Order them from Hy-gain.  The price is about half that you'll pay for
just purchasing the bearings in bulk and they'll come with new
retainers.  IIRC they are 3/8" diameter steel.

Remember how they come out because those suckers are a pain to
reinstall. (take photos of them still in place)
Also the new cable connector to replace the terminal strips on the older
rotators is a good investment. it also does a pretty good job of sealing
up the bottom of the rotator.

73

Roger (K8RI)