Re: [TowerTalk] Do I need to Offset Yagis 90 Degrees?

To: "'Williams, Richard \(OAG/CPG\)'" <Richard.Williams@gnb.ca>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Do I need to Offset Yagis 90 Degrees?
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 07:31:11 -0500
I have a 2 element Cushcraft 40 M beam and a Force 12 C3 mounted at the top
of my 120 foot tower. The C3 is at 120 feet and the 2 element 40 is at 132
feet. They severely interacted until I had the tower guy come back and turn
the C3 90 degrees from the 2 element 40.  Now there is little interaction
and they both work fine.

If I were you I would try it with both pointing the same direction but have
in mind that you will probably have to make another trip up the tower to
move the bottom antenna.

Bill W5VX