[TowerTalk] antenna location for hurricane

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] antenna location for hurricane
From: "Craig Clark" <jcclark@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:56:35 -0400
Hmmmm. No clear consensus.

Current prediction has the storm going directly over us which complicates
wind directions and where to point the antenna.

The "however" is the storm is supposed to be down to the level of one of our
stronger winter storms.

Tomorrow is change the oil in the generator and bring in all furniture.

Antennas will be pointed to the NE and we'll hope no trees fall as they are
all still in full leaf.

They did during our ice storm and we survived with a little excitement.

73 Craig

Craig Clark K1QX
Radioware
PO Box 209