[TowerTalk] Maasdam "Powr Pull"

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Maasdam "Powr Pull"
From: "k3hx@juno.com" <k3hx@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 20:56:15 GMT

------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 08:12:18 -0600
From: k6xt <k6xt@k6xt.com>
To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>

In 1992 I bought a 2 ton Maasdam Powr Pull. Lately I've had trouble with
the flat stainless spring that switches between up/down.

Maasdam offered to send "a few" replacement springs no charge! I'm so
happy with them I bought a second Powr Pull. Wonder how that would work
with the bargain basement comealongs?

--
73 Art K6XT~~
"Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm."

Ditto!  I'm delighted Maasdam is still in business, not driven to fold their
tent due to cheap, imported trash made at the "Glorious Peoples' Joy Through
(forced) Labor Political Re-Education Camp #416."  Have had my 4 USA-made
Maasdam come-a-longs since the early 1980's and would own no other.

72,

Tim

60-Year-Old Mom Looks 27
Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4e7cf2c910d3279fee6st01duc