Re: [TowerTalk] Safety belt and gorilla hooks

To: towertalk@contesting.com, Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Safety belt and gorilla hooks
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:49:59 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 9/27/2011 6:29:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

>  I'm in the market for a new safety belt, one with a  chest  D-ring.  One
that will save my life if needed but not  cause me to have a  heart attack
paying for it.  I also am  interested in a couple of "gorilla"  hooks

>  My old K7LXC  belt has served me well over the years, but my new  tower
is a
rotating one and I would feel much more comfortable having a belt   that
has
a D ring on the front as I climb over the guy station   rings.

>  Any good reliable inexpensive sources for the  above?

    Well, it isn't on the website yet, but I can  provide them. I think
they're the same price as your old one - about $90.00 -  the same price for 10
years.

    Got gorilla hooks too.
_http://www.championradio.com/shop/Safety-Equipment.5_
(http://www.championradio.com/shop/Safety-Equipment.5)