[TowerTalk] Antenna Relay suggestions for 100W?

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Relay suggestions for 100W?
From: Jim Miller <jim@jtmiller.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 21:49:00 -0500
I'm doing some antenna switching and one of the configurations would be for
a vertical which would present a low impedence at the point of the relay.
The other side of the relay is the matching network to the feedline.

So if I want to build the system to withstand 100w and the vertical
impedence was 2ohm (just for example) the relay contacts would need to
handle 7amps. This wouldn't be hot switched so just the contacted current
would be needed.

Right now I run QRP but I'd like to design this to handle the eventual
addition of a 100W amp to my K3/10.

Any suggestions for relays for this purpose? Not an area I've ever dealt
with.

Thanks

Jim ab3cv