Re: [TowerTalk] Andrew Heliax Conx

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Andrew Heliax Conx
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 20:46:02 -0500
I've occasionally seen LDF cable out of spec also (when swept up to the
GHZ range), probably due to faulty weld seams or in one case, entire
reels of slightly egg shaped coax.

The AVA cable, in addition to airier foam, has a thinner shield, yet
still seems robust enough to get installed without damage if even a
little care is taken.

-Steve K8LX