[TowerTalk] What rotor are you using or know of?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] What rotor are you using or know of?
From: Stephen Davis <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:30:17 -0500
Hi,

Please help me gather some info.  I am trying to determine the brand name and
model # of all rotators that generally are in use so that I can work
up some technical info. I will supply that info to anybody who requests it.  If
you would list either what you use, have used, would use, or
think is worthy of looking into, I'd greatly appreciate it. This is without
regard to application (wind load, etc) so you don't need to qualify any
rotator model as to its capabilities, or any pro's and con's (unless you have
clear reason to say stay away from one).  But, by all means if you want to
opine on any noted model, please do.

 It may be best to send this info to me directly at my email instead of posting
herein, so as to eliminate space here, but I will definitely send a recap to
those who request it, whether or not
you have any info to contribute.

Again, I am just looking for mfr. and model name or #.

Tnx very much....much appreciated,  Steve,  K1PEK     sdavis@davisrf.com