[TowerTalk] Need experienced RFI engineer

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need experienced RFI engineer
From: <scottw3tx@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 17:54:58 -0400
All,
One of my clients has a need for an experienced RFI engineer to chase down a
noise source at one of our commercial receiving sites. The site is
light-industrial in nature and is not a transmitting site. We are using a
vertical receiving array for the incoming signal and this site's noise is
hotter than our other sites.
Please respond directly (ie. not on the reflector)
73, Scott W3TX

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======