[TowerTalk] Taper changes using EZNEC+

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Taper changes using EZNEC+
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 09:29:39 -0500
I would like to change tubing diameters on an antenna that I have
previously designed.  Is there a way do this and maintain the same
element resonate frequency using EZNEC+?  I tried "Show Stepped Dia
Correction" thinking it would be easy see how much longer or shorter the
new element is, however there seems to be no way to make the new and old
correction diameters identical.  It would be nice if I could set a
standard taper correction size. Any suggestions?

John KK9A