Re: [TowerTalk] Taper changes using EZNEC+

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Taper changes using EZNEC+
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 03:12:31 -0000
Thanks to all that responded to my EZNEC modeling question.  After trying
other modeling software and doing some research I decided to go with W6RMK's
suggestion of using the W6QHS algorithm to adjust my model.  Thankfully N2IC
mentioned that there was a spreadsheet available for the calculations which
will mike this task much easier.

73,
John  KK9A  aka P40A