Re: [TowerTalk] Cell Tower Broadcast

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cell Tower Broadcast
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 18:58:25 -0600
I thought that is why people hire attorneys.

Why does the Gov't have to get involved to fix this?  Aren't there
already plenty of regulations in place?  Are small companies exempt from
this behavior?  Who knows.  Small companies screw employees over too.

What exactly have the Gov't fixed anyway?

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com