Re: [TowerTalk] LM-470 D and Rotors

To: Bill Gaines <ad8p@wcoil.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LM-470 D and Rotors
From: "Joe Giacobello, K2XX" <k2xx@swva.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 13:51:25 -0400
I have been told several times by Craig of C.A.T.S. rotor service that
there is no difference between the Ham IV and the T2X in terms of power,
torque, etc.  You may want to give him a call and confirm  it.  He's a
helpful,  accommodating guy.

The nice thing about the Ham IV is it fits in the LM-470 without having
to use spacers, etc.  You may want to reconsider the expenditure for a
new rotor.  Your Ham IV would appear to be adequate.

73, Joe
K2XX