Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran Guys

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran Guys
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 12:32:19 -0400
All of my Phillystran cables connect directly to the tower brackets with
either Big Grips or Spelter Sockets. You can use a shackle for easy
removal if you wish.  For the connection between Phillystran and EHS, I
just use back to back thimbles.

BTW, if you have a tower twisting issue, star guying is much more
effective than torque arms.

John KK9A