Re: [TowerTalk] How Do I Schedule a Freight Pick-Up?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How Do I Schedule a Freight Pick-Up?
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 11:22:00 -0400
I did this several years ago (1984?). I assume the situation is the same now
that when the truck shows up at your door with your tower YOU have to unload
it. I was somewhat lucky and tied the tower (75 footer weighing about 800
lbs) to a tree and drove the truck out from underneath the tower. Part way
through I hooked the tower balance point to an engine hoist and was able to
move it around (I was on smooth concrete).

73, Larry  W6NWS