[TowerTalk] 4 Sq receiving arrays Dx Eng or Hi Z ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4 Sq receiving arrays Dx Eng or Hi Z ?
From: "W1JCW" <w1jcw@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 16:51:09 -0500
Hey guys I've been shopping around for a nice 4 square array.

I see one system from Dx Eng and now I found Hi Z arrays.

What do you guys think which is better and why I have an acre lot to play with.

I read that Dx is 70' and the super 8 from Hi Z needs an acre lot.

Thoughts suggestions ? What to stay away from ?

I looking for quality and price is not a big issue, I want something nice and that will last with out
a lot of additional engineering.

73-
W1JCW
John