To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 117, Issue 19
From: Ro Grrr <rogrrr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 12:31:00 -0400
Put up your 40 or 50 feet of Rohn 25 and hang your UH and VHF antennas on itand
don't worry about guying it at all.
I speak from experience on that, as I have put up several 50 foot R25s with no
guys and put TH3s and CL33s on them. They have withstood all the storms that
came thru Ohio.
I know that Rohn says to guy them but that's the lawyers speaking for them. A
50 foot R25 is strong and doesn't need guys.
Roger
KC8HZ