Re: [TowerTalk] Need source for wire. Response fr DAVIS RF

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need source for wire. Response fr DAVIS RF
From: K8RI <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 23:19:29 -0400
On 9/9/2012 10:26 PM, Stephen Davis wrote:
Hi Roger,

Gee, you know me pretty well and what we do.  I will get you a quote on Monday.
 We do a lot of Teflon as well as almost all kinds of wire and cable.

Thanks Steve,

I didn't even think of you when it comes to this sort of wire. This is for some 4:1 or there abouts QRO baluns, one of which is to modify an AV640.

I'm also in the market for some more BuryFlex and UHF connectors. I'd like to change much of the system to 7-16 DIN, but I'm not so sure it'd be practical.

I'd also like to thank all the posters who have come up with suggestions.

73

Roger

73,  Steve   K1PEK
Snr. RF Cable Design Engr. & Founder

Davis RF is a US Dept. of Defense authorized vendor

Davis RF Company
Davis-Orion Marine Cable
  -Electronic Wire, Cable
  -Cable Design Engineering
  -RF Coaxial Cable Connectors
  -Telecom Parts
  -Cable Assemblies

A Division of Orion Wire Company, Inc.
www.DavisRF.com

Main office, NH:   Tel:  1-800-DAVIS RF   (800-328-4773)

Steve Davis, Direct line, MA Branch:  1-978-369-1738
sdavis@DavisRF.com

Message: 8