Re: [TowerTalk] Importance of feed line length

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Importance of feed line length
From: Justin Whitstine <powdermnky007@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:34:21 -0500
I want to thank everyone for their enlightening answers to my question.  I'm
going to keep learning and try to focus on passing my tests for now, before
getting hung up on small details again.  I'm bad about getting ahead of myself
and learning to run before I learn to walk.  Thanks again for taking the time
to help a newbie!
-Justin

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Justin Whitstine <powdermnky007@hotmail.com>