[TowerTalk] Nye Viking MB-V-A

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Nye Viking MB-V-A
From: jcowens1@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 17:29:01 +0000 (UTC)

The Nye Viking MB-V-A Antenna Tuner has always been an excellent tuner, but
hasnt' been made or supported for a number of years now. I need to find someone
who can repair the metering circuit. If you know of someone who does this,
please let me know how to get in touch with them.

Also, if you have a working MB-V-A that is working (metering ciruit and tuning
network) and in good physical condition, please forward the information to me.

Thanks

John Owens -  N7TK

Celebrating over 50 Years in Ham Radio
No. 1 Honor Roll