Re: [TowerTalk] AN Wireless tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AN Wireless tower
From: Roger D Johnson <n1rj@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 19:42:41 -0400
Where do you guys find cinder block? I haven't seen one for over 50 years!

73, Roger

On 9/16/2012 7:19 PM, David Gilbert wrote:

Sorry, but that's an old wives tale. Concrete itself is porous as hell and will pass moisture almost as easily as any cinder block. There is no way on this earth that concrete will keep moisture away from the iron, but the alkalinity of the concrete will indeed keep the iron from rusting and that's why our bridges hold together and our towers don't fall over.

73,
Dave   AB7E

--
Remember the Liberty (AGTR-5)