Re: [TowerTalk] CDwelding a tower leg

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CDwelding a tower leg
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:52:51 -0700

One consideration that I can think of is that the tower legs are similar metals ... both steel and both galvanized. I was always under the impression that one major advantage of cadwelding was that it provided a superior and reliable metallurgical bond between the copper wire and the tower leg.

73,
Dave   AB7E