Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Selection-Need Help

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Selection-Need Help
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 09:40:59 -0700

That's kind of odd. I've been using a PST-61D to turn an OB16-3 and an OB2-40 for about four years now with only one issue, and that was due to a humongous lighting strike that fried my controller even though I had suppressors on all the lines. The motor still worked fine.

I don't remember if the motor in the PST-61D is fused or not, but I'd certainly trouble shoot the thing to make sure it wasn't something simple before spending close to two grand to replace it.

Dave   AB7E