Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator screw sealing.

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator screw sealing.
From: Chris <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 11:18:01 -0700
Using castle nuts and cotter pins is also an option.  Does require the hole in
the bolt in the right place though!  Also putting a mark on the nut and bolt
after it is tight with a paint pen to mark their respective location will tell
you if the nut has loosened the next time you do an inspection.

Chris
KF7P