Re: [TowerTalk] Source for 2" OD Mast

To: Mike <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for 2" OD Mast
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 17:04:17 -0800
Jorgensen Steel, now known as EMJ Steel is in Oakland and if not in stock will get whatever you want. They might deliver if headed to your area but otherwise pick it up. Then take it to Pacific Galvanizing also in Oakland if you want it galvanized. I've done business with both and small orders were ok then - 2006. They moved my heat treated cast iron from Chicago and apparently regularly fulfill orders that way without the trans-ship cost added on, IIRC.

Tube Service is another supplier, big warehouse is in Milpitas, last I saw, but I've not done business with them.

Grant KZ1W