Re: [TowerTalk] Bye Bye Deer

To: <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>, <k8ri-on-towertalk@tm.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Bye Bye Deer
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 09:45:20 -0500
Hi Keith   Though that everything was BIGGER in Texas... Nest to me is a 1/4
horse farm... there three grazing pastures, they have pulsing electric fence on
all three the closest one is solar powered. and the  insulated top wire is @
66"  ... the Deer  in my area don't even need a running start to clear them.
At dawn and dusk timeswe see it regularly, not so much during hunting season.
 It's funny to watch the Doe's teach the fawns how to jump over the fence. and
have witnessed them get Zapped. boy do that hop around then !  but the
experienced dose not seem to curb there appetite for the Horse feed !   Wayne
W3EA  > From: kdutson@sbcglobal.net