Re: [TowerTalk] HamIV Rotor sluggish

To: Doug Snowden <dougn4ij@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HamIV Rotor sluggish
From: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 11:28:56 -0800 (PST)
Doug,

I suggest measuring (or estimating) the wire resistance before doing anything
else. Based on the information given, the minimum recommended wire size is:

Terminals 1 & 2 = 0.8 ohm = 14 AWG (0.696 ohm)
Terminals 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 = 2.0 ohms = 20 AWG (1.759 ohms)

Simple question: what is the wire size?

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC