Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar base for new 18HT installation?

To: "'Allen Brier N5XZ'" <n5xz@earthlink.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar base for new 18HT installation?
From: "Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:35:44 -0600
Hello Allen:

I have eight HyTower verticals installed. I used rebar in each one of them.
I have not had any problems in almost 20 years.

I suggest that you consult with a local civil engineer. Get his advice on
your project (rebar or no) before proceeding with your concrete base
installation to insure you do it correctly.

73,
Tim K3LR