Re: [TowerTalk] Cadweld failing to ignite

To: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cadweld failing to ignite
From: Larry Loen <lwloen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 22:23:56 -0700
Yes, I agree.  Discard that puppy and maybe deal with your vendor for a
replacement.  Why should you cover for this?

When I had a professional do my Cadwelds, one or two of them didn't ignite
and that was that.  He suspected they might have gotten wet.  Regardless,
he discarded the two that failed and after the second one, the whole
related "batch" and went on with other stuff that wasn't affected.

I didn't ask him for more details, but if the normal method didn't work, he
was simply going to move on.

I strongly suggest you follow his lead.

Larry Wo0Z