Re: [TowerTalk] Coax

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 13:14:24 -0500 (EST)
Two connectors...big deal.  You're going to have a pig tail from  the Yagi
antenna to the main run of coax anyway.  End result: no extra  connectors.
Why buy 500 feet of flex when all you need is 15 or 20  feet?  If it was the
same price it would make sense, but when it's twice as  much?

The company sells any length you want.

73 Bill

In a message dated 2/23/2013 6:10:23 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,