Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Rohn25 Guying question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Hans Hammarquist" <hanslg@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Rohn25 Guying question
From: "Tom KD8DEG" <kd8deg@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 01:13:56 -0400
I have an older 80ft 25G tilt over, guyed with 4 guy wires at 30ft and 75ft, with 7 antennas, 2- "Y" beams 2 and 6 m, 3- verticals and 2- squalos. 80 mph gust's with downed trees all over, and the tower stood solid.

http://www.rohnnet.com/rohn-25g-tower This Rohn URL has all the info for guying

KD8DEG  Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hans Hammarquist" <hanslg@aol.com>