Re: [TowerTalk] Low RFI diesel generator?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, <kiessig@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Low RFI diesel generator?
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 09:34:14 -0500
My backup genset will power my electric raise and lower crank-up tower when installation is completed in addition to my workshops where I work on tower components and antennas. As a spin-off benefit of having backup power to raise and lower a tower and to work on tower and antenna related items I can also use some of this backup power to run my geo thermal heat pump/hydronic system, the two air to air heat pumps, the three independent air handlers, ERV whole house ventilation system, and the various accouterments of living scattered about the 5000+ sq ft of living space. Due to energy efficient architecture and system design our electric bill rarely exceeds $150 a month so it doesn't infringe on tower needs.

Did I mention towers and antennas enough?

73

Patrick AF5CK   USAF 63-67

-----Original Message----- From: K7LXC@aol.com