Re: [TowerTalk] CDR TR-2 rotor

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CDR TR-2 rotor
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 13:23:55 -0700
John,

 Cornell Dubilier Electronics  starting making rotators with the TR-2 and TR-4
models back in the 50's.
 Directional TV antennas were becoming popular and these were their first
entries into the rotator world.
 Although they have the characteristic bell shape like their later ham rotators
they are only rated for light duty TV antennas.
 You might check with Norm's rotor service for more info, he has a wealth of
knowledge on the CDE line.  His web page is      www. rotorservice.com

Bob
K6UJ