Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Grounding of tower

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Grounding of tower
From: George Dubovsky <n4ua.va@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 12:29:47 -0400
A few clarifying points, if I might...

1. N6LF has done great work, and he explains it well.

2. I said nothing about elevated radial systems.

3. "RF ground system" is a perfectly good term and is accepted and
understood in the rf design community.

4. I stand by my original assessment that, if you can force return current
through a high Z path that has been placed in parallel with your on-ground
or just below ground radial system by randomly connecting ground rods, your
radial system is sub-standard; in layman's terms, it sucks rocks.

73,

geo - n4ua