Re: [TowerTalk] Murphy rides again

To: "Tom Horton" <k5iid@sbcglobal.net>, "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Murphy rides again
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 15:01:25 -0500
ORRRRRR...

Apply +/- 12-18VDC on pins 4 & 5 of the control cable (disconnect the
controller). If the tower-mounted rotor is still operational, it'll turn
CW/CCW depending on the polarity of the voltage you apply. You'll have to
visually observe its orientation, but this will allow you to use the rotor
(albiet inconveniently) for the contest.

I think your options 1-4 are all longshots.

GL es 73

Dan
K0DAN

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Horton