Re: [TowerTalk] Very new to this

To: "Larry Loen" <lwloen@gmail.com>, "Pete Smith N4ZR" <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Very new to this
From: "Dino Darling" <dino@kx6d.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 10:23:54 -0700
Overkill! Are you guys even familiar with this small, light weight,
portable, aluminum "crank up tower"?!

If I was going to set up a portable unit, I'd get ne of these...maybe.
How thick do you guys think your average walkway on the side of your
house is...or a sidewalk...or a driveway?

Maybe because I've actually installed similar light weight towers, I see
things different.

Dino - KX6D