Re: [TowerTalk] Side mounted tri-banders

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Side mounted tri-banders
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:22:32 -0500
Dan,

I currently have a F12 C3 which has plenty of room between the elements at the mounting point. I did have to slide the boom a bit so my swinging gate would rotate it around the tower. I do plan in installing a Tic as well. Using a Tic I would think as long as there was enough spacing between elements that is wider than the tower itself it would work, maybe with a couple inch's either way for some wiggle room.

Rich - N5ZC