Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA Angles Data

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA Angles Data
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 13:57:28 -0700

I agree with all of that. I'm just not sure that the TANGLE calculation from VOACAP accurately captures all of that, and that's what the Figure-of-Merit calculations in HFTA were based upon. I recently upgraded my computer and don't currently have VOACAP installed, but if I get a chance I'll try to load it up and check the effects of different SSNs.

73,
Dave   AB7E