Re: [TowerTalk] Need Engineering Data and Drawings for US Tower TX-455to

To: "Ray Benny" <rayn6vr@cableone.net>, "TowerTalk" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need Engineering Data and Drawings for US Tower TX-455tower
From: "Frank LaFranco" <flafranco@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 14:57:51 -0700
Hi Ray,
I just went through this issue with my local City Building Permit in Huntington
Beach, CA.
The city engineer required the Tower Structural Analysis Report with Wet Seal
stamped off by a registered P.E.
I contacted US Tower and their P.E. (Remigio-Fernandez-Garcia, P.E.) knew
exactly what documents I needed and generated 2 wet stamped and signed copies.

The document title provided to me was:
Structural Analysis: Self-Supporting Triangular Crank-Up Tower, Model TX-455
Document generated under Design Code: IBC 2009 (TIA-222-G)

The cost was $150.00
Give US Tower a call at 559-564-6000

Hope this helps,
Frank - W6NEK