Re: [TowerTalk] Control circuit for LM470

To: "K8RI" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Control circuit for LM470
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 22:54:05 -0500
Roger:

The LM470 manual -DOES- have a schematic of the control box. At least I am 99+% sure it does. Like page 3-6. If not, I have one which I will scan & send to you.

I don't think the control circuitry (mostly relays) has changed since my 1970'd LM470 "D" vintage. Also worthy is to look how the U/L limit switches interface. Also, I kludged a homebrew "remote control box" which easily kludges into the control box. I also added a microphone/preamp so in the shack I can listen to the tower at such times as I remote control the up/down.

GL es 73
Dan
K0DAN

-----Original Message----- From: K8RI