To: "K7LXC@aol.com" <K7LXC@aol.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, "n5ge@n5ge.com" <n5ge@n5ge.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 128, Issue 13
From: Steve Dyer <w1srd@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 10:17:42 -0700 (PDT)
I purchased the proper FAH gear. One question I had is when working at the top
of a tower, what is the recommendation for attachment point? My understanding
is it is supposed to be *above* you. What if there is nothing to clip at a
point higher than you are working? If you are using a 6' FAH, that's a long
drop if clipped in where you are standing...
Use a shorter FAH or a 3' positioning harness plus the FAH?
73,
Steve
W1SRD