[TowerTalk] Surplus Ttowers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Surplus Ttowers
From: "Wilson" <infomet@embarqmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 13:25:52 -0400
"It wouldn't surprise me to find that the labor time per transaction is
in the 20-40 hour range."

I'm thinking those rigs are $30-50K each.
I'd gladly work 40 hr for even one of them!!
AND I'd pay a pickup truck ($1-1.50/mile or so) to haul them.
All if I were in the business, or could deal on one.
What  deal for Field Day!
My guess is the demolition is to keep the tower companies from whining about the govt dumping stuff. Why should they be happy with making money on one tower when they can sell two?
They are certainly beautiful, if one is into machinery!

WL