Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 hardware and aluminum treatment for corrosion r

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 hardware and aluminum treatment for corrosion resistance
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:50:04 -0400

Hi Jim,

For the past few years I've used a product called Never-Seez Regular Grade with great success on all of my outdoors fasteners. I'm surrounded by water. I've got the Gulf of Mexico to the west and Tampa Bay to the east.

REGULAR GRADE

The “original” anti-seize compound and extreme pressure lubricant formulated with copper, graphite, aluminum and other ingredients to protect metal parts against rust, corrosion and seizure up to 1800ºF. Specified by BMW, Mercedes, GE D6Y28A1, Garrett Engine Division PCS5724, Pratt & Whitney PWA 36053-2 and tested to MIL-A-907.

http://www.bostik-us.com/market-products/product-assembly/mro/products/#regulargr
http://www.bostik-us.com/sites/default/files/NSRegular.pdf

It's available online at Amazon, etc., for less than $15 U.S. per 8 oz brush top container.

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com