Re: [TowerTalk] HAM IV Height

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HAM IV Height
From: Steve Dyer <w1srd@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 08:57:41 -0700
I just put the Orion in my LM-470 and it fits perfectly.
I wish the 2800DXA fit as well in my WT-51. I had to bend the rods out to clear the protruding "knobs" on upper rotating bell and now cannot fully lower the tower. If Tashjian had welded the rotor mounting plate pins with that rotator model in mind (I told them I was using a 2800 when I ordered the tower), the 2800 would fit perfectly as well. I didn't know any better. Live and learn.
73,
Steve
W1SRD