Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45-g flat top section rotor loop protection

To: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45-g flat top section rotor loop protection
From: John Kuklewicz N7ZN <kukl@wildblue.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 13:49:45 -0700
I did this with the rotor loop when I installed my crankup (which is a
flat top section). Not only do I have the coax, but also a Stepirr
control cable running through the 3/4 flex conduit.

So far is working well. I have only had the tower up since late July, so
too early to tell if any problems. I did make an effort to ensure that
water would not collect in the flex so as to prevent any icing problems.

The conduit is open, no connectors on the ends.

vy 73

John N7ZN