Re: [TowerTalk] big grip dead en

To: towertalk@contesting.com, turvin2009@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] big grip dead en
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 11:25:35 -0400 (EDT)
>  As I am getting ready to install my guyed tower I would  like to know if
anyone has experience with
ROHN BG2142 - ROHN Galvanized Big Grip Dead Ends
Do they work  well? I don't want to purchase something that does not work.

    Well, the LXC Prime Directive is to "DO what the  manufacturer says" so
I'd say you're good to go.

    The PLP Grips are the industry standard and there  are literally
millions of them installed around the world. They work great, and  a vast impr
ovement over the previous cable clamps.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH -
Professional tower services for amateurs