[TowerTalk] 80 meter broadband dipole article

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80 meter broadband dipole article
From: W7ZZ <w7zz@wavecable.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 20:44:56 -0700
I have already received many requests, in a matter of minutes from my posting. I will get the Dropbox set up as soon as I canand then will send the links by reply email to those who responded.

By theway, I forgot to mention but was reminded when someone mentioned a double bazooka antenna in their message, this antenna is as efficient as an ordinary dipole at the same height. Most other broadband designs are either difficult to build, prone to failure in the real, windy world or inefficient (or all of the above). This antenna, built as recommended, is pretty easy to build, tough and highly efficient.

W7ZZ