Re: [TowerTalk] COAX on CRANKUP-how to hang

To: kr2q@optimum.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] COAX on CRANKUP-how to hang
From: Chris <EZRhino@fastmovers.biz>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 07:24:08 -0600
There are a lot of other ways for the cable to get snagged and hung up.  It can
get caught under the edge of the baseplate, around the motor/winch, stuff on
the ground, the edge of my roof, other stuff on the tower, a bolt that sticks
out a little far somewhere on the tower, etc.  The fact that cable damage has
happened to people I know in at least 4-5 instances dictates that it is an open
invitation for Murphy (to repeat an earlier post).  This is almost like saying
"I've never been in a car accident so I don't wear a seatbelt."  YMMV.

Chris
KF7P