[TowerTalk] For Sale: Heavy Duty Mobile Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale: Heavy Duty Mobile Tower
From: "J.Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT" <w2ttt@att.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 02:31:04 -0000
Hi Folks!

I am selling my unique 28 ft heavy duty, military tubular tower.

This cable-driven tower can be raised and lowered by hand using a 1/2 inch
ratchet handle in about two minutes. The base of the tower is supported by
a custom offset base bracket that is inserted into a two inch trailer hitch
receiver and a
heavy duty custom cargo roof rack to support the top.

Just add a rotator and a suitable mast, and you can get up to 45 or more
feet with your antennas!

This is a great tower for EMCOM, Field Day, Hilltopping and more!

It will go on any vehicle but the roof rack piece is based on a van body
with gutters..
Also included is a custom base that slides into a 2 inch receiver.

I will send you photos upon request.

To take a look, please text or call me at 201 314 6964 or email me.
I am asking $2,900 or best offer.

Thanks & 73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT at ARRL dot NET
201.314.6964